Saturday, July 19, 2008

Amazing Life

I had to share with everyone what an amazing life I have.  Even though I have to be away from my husband for several weeks and I've left him with the task of packing up our home in Colorado I feel and know his love from thousands of miles away.  He knows just how to express his love through his words and actions.  I feel his love with his words of encouragement and his expression of excitement about our new baby.  He doesn't buy me expensive extravagant gifts but he knows the precise moment to send a bouquet of flowers and writes on the card "Just because".  How amazing this that?  I couldn't ask for a better partner or a better direction for my life to be traveling.  I know that Joe and I can support each other enough to raise a wonderful child, build a strong and well-rounded family as well as build meaningful careers.  I am much more in love with my husband now than I was when I promised to walk together with him for the rest of our life.  I'm blessed and I want to share my amazing life with everyone. 

Joe-if you're reading this, I love you.

No comments:

Baby